Don't actually know whose questions i'm supposed to do so i'll do all of them
Been a while c:
Tagged by :iconlizzie-doll:
+You must post these rules
+Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
+You have to chose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
+Go to their pages and tell you have tagged him/her.
+No tag backs.
+No crap in tagging section "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag!
1. Apples or Bananas?
2. If you could swap bodies with one person for a day, who and why?
dang.... can they be fictional? because i'd totally swap with jack frost or peter pan so i could fly, just sayin.
3. What's the most embarrassing experience you can remember?
OHHO well it actually happened last night when we had a flat party and i was making chips because the more sober of us were starving, and i spun round to reach the oven and didn't look and accidentally punched a guy right in the groin. i think i apologized at least 5 times in the few seconds that followed, and the guy seemed fine with it, but my flatmate then went round saying i was gagging for it and just wanted to "grab some balls" which is why it was so embarassing. lovely guy my flatmate is xD
4. If you had the opportunity to be a part of any fandom universe, which would it be?
Rise of the Guardians, it's like our world but EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AS A CHILD TO BE REAL IS REAL. that or percy jackson or supernatural because i'd love to be a demi-god or be in a world where literally every kidn of myth is real even if it's dangerous and scary as hell.
5. Favourite comedian?
i have loads - Micheal McIntyre, Lee Evans because his face is just magic, Dara O'brien or Sean walsh because i was literally in tears the whole way through one of his shows.
6. How many fingers am I holding up?
.... I'm not psychic man.
7. Lucky number?
ffff i have no idea, i think i'll say 3 though, the 3rd time lucky rule works sometimes for me
8. Fondest romantic memory?
Well I haven't been in a relationship so don't really have one that's properly romantic, but there were a couple of times that the guy i liked went out of his way to walk me part of the way home after a group of us had been to the pub. I know it's literally nothing, but i'm always more fond of simple things than making out or whatever. Plus it was really nice of him and it was just really nice talking to him so i guess that's the fondest memory i have in that sense
9. Evolution: fact or theory?
Fact, pretty sure it's fact.
10. Would you rather be a Jedi or a Wizard?
Wizard DEFINITELY, all those spells...
1. Have you ever been outside your home country? If so, where? If not, where have you been in your own country?
Yes, I've been to Malta, The Canary Islands, Italy, Spain, Portugal and i'm pretty sure a couple of other places around Europe. I've also been up to the Highlands a few times and down to Manchester to see my cousins. Never been to America, Africa or anywhere in Asia though
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate Fudge Brownie fhjshfjsdfdj *drools*
3. What movie are you most excited to see that's just been released in theaters/will be released soon?
THE HOBBIT, Wreck-It-Ralph, and also Life of Pi because my friends are all excited and it's infected me.
4. What movie is currently your favorite?
Rise of the Guardians. It's just too precious and lovely and amazing and i'll be watching it every christmas from now on.
5. What is/are your OTP(s)?
OOOO well Ed/Winry (FMA), Minato/Kushina (Naruto), Arthur/Gwen (merlin) Percy/Annabeth (PJO) and Lily/James from HP. I like how it's a "one true pairing" and i have 5.
6. What animes/mangas do you like the most?
i love loads but definitely Fullmetal Alchemist, Digimon (it was my childhood and i still love it), Naruto even though it's ridiculously long now anddd.... heck Yugioh as well xD
7. What is your favorite video game of all time?
daang, well i played this game called "Ico" a few years ago, it's a kind of puzzle/adventure game where you are LITERALLY TOLD NOTHING like not even what buttons do what or what you're supposed to do, and you're just left to figure things out all by yourself as though you were literally in that situation. It was a really interesting game and the story was so touching and it was just refreshing with all the COD and stuff coming out these days. But then i also love all the old school Spyro and Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter and RAYMAN omg, so i don't even know.
8. What is your current favorite song?
Forget me Knots - Heathers
9. Out of all of your OCs, which is/are your favorite(s)?
I think Alley and Isaac who are for my own original story/world.
10. What is your favorite color?
Blue, but i love greens browns and oranges as well. especially turquois-y blue and orange together.
1. How did you get into art?
I've been drawing since i was a child really (silly doodles obv) but my grandpa is really supportive because he does art now that he's retired, so i was motivated to keep it up through school and now i'm in Uni wanting to do animation
I just love films and stories and how things move and work which is why i went away from things like fine art etc to do animation.
2. Out of all your ocs, who is your personal favourite and why?
Same answer as before - Alley and Isaac for my own world. I have ocs for fandoms but i just feel really proud of them for some reason and i just love drawing alley and i don't know why xD I guess i kind of made them both to be the people i'd like to be - like Alley is bubbly and carefree and just likes to have fun and be happy like i'd love to be, but then Isaac is more introverted, but intelligent and thinks a lot and also really sarcastic like i sometimes am. They have all the flaws that come with their personalities, like Alley doesn't think before she acts a lot of them time and gets herself into trouble and is often considered annoying, and Isaac doesn't really care for many things and is often pessimistic and not that easy to get along with, but i've planned how they'd change when they interact to take on parts of the other person and generally become more developed characters. so yeah i'm just proud of them and actually think they work quite well together and i just want to draw them more haha.
3. What is your favourite accent?
Irish. hands down. i love it.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
5. What is your favourite pokémon?
OOOOOH dang, difficult but i think i have to say Lugia. i just loved the 2nd pokemon movie and Lugie just has that whole powerful ancient ethereal-ness to him tha ti love.
6. What is your religion, if any?
None. i was christened as a baby but i don't really completely believe in any religion. i don't disapprove of people having a certain religion or anything, i just prefer to stay open minded and focus on what i know so i can cope easier - like i know i have this life so i'll live it how i want right now rather than focusing on preparing for an afterlife that might not even exist, if that makes sense. No offence meant to anyone who is religious, that's just what i feel. c:
7. If you were trapped on a desert island and could only pick a recording of one song to bring with you, what would it be?
Forget me Knots - Heathers. It makes me feel pretty happy with myself in a kind of chilled way.
8. Do you have a phobia? If so what is it?
Not too sure, i can get pretty worked up about some social situations, but i think that stems from a strong fear of failure. so no spiders or heights, just good old fear of doing anything in case i fail. lovinn laifff.
9. What comes to mind when I say feather?
Birds, Wings, Angels, Cas, Pillows, Tooth from rotg, white, sky.
10. I like your shoelaces c:
Thanks, i stole them from the President
1. What do you want to do as a career?
2. What is your favourite book/series of books and why?
3. Who is your favourite character (not an OC, fandom canon characters only) and why?
4. Which day do you prefer - Sunny, Misty, Rainy, Snowy?
5. What is the most outrageous/crazy thing you have done?
6. If you could have anything in the world just appear in front of you right now, what would it be?
7. Do you have a prefered type or guy/girl and if you do then what is it?
8. What is your favourite animated movie (if you have one) and why?
9. What do you think of when i say Iris?
10. are you asking for anything in particular for christmas and if so, what?
and i have no idea who else to say omg my mind is going blank (sorry if i talk to you loads and missed you out, gosh i need to get on dA more) so anyone else who wants to do this then feel free